Looking to go on a vegan shopping spree? Then these are the stores that you need to know about, and bookmark in your browser! While some have actual flagship stores, the easiest, and most convenient way to check out their goods, is to simply browse their online store! From vegan recipe books, to spread the message clothing, to cruelty-free accessories, these stores have a ton to offer those in the vegan community looking to bare their beliefs, or for those looking to find that perfect gift for a vegan friend, family member or significant other. Take a look!
- Vegan Police Shop – With clothing fit for both adults and kids, everyone in the family can find something special from the Vegan Police Shop. Their adorable, hand-printed designs are sure to bring a smile to your face and those you encounter while wearing their pieces.
- BEET x BEET – Mostly a clothing seller, that also offers some accessories, BEET x BEET has edgy, textual designs with a message. They also have special collaboration collections with organizations like Mercy for Animals.
- Herbivore Clothing – From plant-based cookbooks, to vegan clothing, to little goodies like stickers, magnets and pins you can show-off by sticking on your bag or jacket, you’ll be hard-pinned not to find something you can’t live without on Herbivore Clothing’s online store.
- VAUTE NYC – Dress up your wardrobe with haute couture pieces like cute, cocktail dresses and long, floor-length gowns, unique swimsuits perfect for the beach or poolside, substantial, cruelty-free coats and much more.
- Starling & Ivy – Ornament your arm, and your head, with high-quality, eco-friendly Starling & Ivy Crossbody Bags, Scrunch Headbands, Totes and Scrunchlet Sets. They also donate 15% of all their proceeds to The Humane League!
- Compassionate Paws – If you love beautiful, color-filled, eye-catching jewelry that is handmade and adorned with gems, rocks and crystals, then you need to check out Compassionate Paws! Each year the store owner donates 5% of profits to an animal rights/protection organization.
- Triple Threads – From t-shirts, tanks, baseball tees, sweatshirts and totes, you’ll have a handful of original cruelty-free designs to choose from. Each item is made with organic or recycled materials and printed with water-based ink.
In addition to the stores listed above, don’t forget that many animal sanctuaries also have their own online stores and that the sales from those purchases go to providing care and shelter to their resident rescued animals. Happy Shopping!
Pictured Above: The I Don’t Eat Pals Women’s Tank from Vegan Police Shop.