Fall is officially here and with the change from summer to fall comes many seasonal brews, including pumpkin beer! Before you get ready to order one up from a bar or restaurant, or pick up a 6-pack on your way home from work, it’s important to know which brands of pumpkin ale are vegan-friendly. Check out our list below of some pretty common pumpkin beer variations!
Curious about what it is that makes a beer not vegan-friendly? Head HERE to read all about it!
- Blue Moon Brewing Co. Harvest Pumpkin Ale
- Captain Lawrence Brewing Company Pumpkin Ale
- Flying Dog The Gourd Standard Pumpkin IPA
- Great South Bay Brewery Splashing Pumpkin Ale
- Post Road Pumpkin Ale
- Rogue Farms Pumpkin Patch Ale
- Samuel Adams Harvest Pumpkin Ale
- Southern Tier Pumking Imperial Pumpking